On Sunday I preached from Matthew 18:1-4
1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
2 He called a little child, whom he placed among them.
3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
4Therefore, whoever takes a humble place–becoming like this child–is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
I talked about such questions as:
- Why did the disciples ask this question?
- Why did Jesus choose a child to illustrate his point?
- What does it mean to ‘enter the Kingdom of Heaven?’
- How can we become like children?
- Who then IS the greatest in the Kingdom?
You can read the manuscript here.
Or to download the .mp3, go here.
To stream it, well, just click the play button below.